This is a very simple recipe which will be done within minutes and doesn’t require much introduction needed to be honest. Serve it with some nice wholemeal bread and slices of cucumber.
For 2 persons or 4 as a side dish
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 tablespoon capers
- White pepper
- Peel de eggs, discard the shells, put them in a bowl and roughly mash them with a fork.
- Peel and chop the onion very finely and add to the eggs.
- Add the mayonnaise, mustard, chives and capers and mix well.
- Bring to taste with the white pepper and salt.