This recipe is too good; it simply deserves its own page. No introductions needed, just make it. Check out the lime chicken recipe for a wonderful combination.
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon mosterd
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- 125 ml vegetable oil (sunflower or peanut)
- 125 ml olive oil
- 4 avocados
- A handful flat-leaf parsley
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the stone, scoop out the flesh and blend into a puree. In case it’s needed, pass through a sieve to remove any strings and get a smooth consistency.
- For the mayonnaise, put the egg, mosterd, garlic and lemon juice in a small container and pour the oils on top.
- Push a handheld blender all the way, start mixing and pulling the blender very slowly up.
- Roughly chop the parsley and add it to the avocado puree along with the mayonnaise and mix well with a spoon.