Bring a bit of sunshine to your table with this nice little salad. It’s a combination of the anisy taste of the fennel and the freshness of the orange. It can accompany your grilled meats and fish on your next barbecue.
For 2 persons
- 1 fennel
- 1 orange
- 1/2 shallot
- A few parsley sprigs
- 2 tablespoons black olives
- 1 teaspoon dried chili
- Good quality olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Remove the top of the fennel with the small leaves. Cut it in half and remove its core, then slice it very thinl.
- Peel the orange, separate the parts and cut them in chunks.
- Finely chop the parsley and the shallot.
- Cut the olive in rings.
- Mix all the ingredients together, add the chili, olive oil and season to taste with salt and pepper.