For 2 persons
- 2 red bell peppers
- 5-6 mint leaves
- 15 flat parsley leaves
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 150 gr piece of feta
- Cut the bell peppers in half, remove the stem and seeds, and roast under a grill, about 25 minutes, until the skin turns black and the flesh is cooked.
- Let the bell peppers cool a bit and then remove the skin. Cut them in stripes and set aside.
- Place the feta under a grill until golden brown.
- In a mortar, place the garlic, mint and parsley leaves with a pinch of salt and crush into a paste. Add the olive oil and stir into a sauce.
- Mix the bell pepper with the sauce and put them on a serving plate.
- Drizzle the vinegar and top with the grilled feta.